The American Vision – Brilliance Nutrition – With special Guest Joseph Montgomery
WATCH THIS GREAT SHOW BELOW INTRO ARTICLE
By TLB Contributing Author & TLBTV Show Host: Bill Muckler
Joseph Montgomery is the owner of Brilliance Nutrition located in Murrieta, California. He is a graduate of the Institute of Integrative Nutrition having received his certification in May of 2013 to become a Certified Health Coach with the American Association of Drugless Practitioners.
His philosophy on health and wellness coaching focuses on development of bio-individuality personalization of diet, functional nutrition, integrative medicine and holistic healing during his six to twelve month coaching program. Incorporating natural plant medicine, CBD, superfoods, and striving for elimination of common nutrient deficiencies, allows him to prove that the human body is an awesome self-healing system, if it is given all the materials it needs to heal. He specializes in custom detoxification, healthful lifestyle conversion, and his signature Mind/Body/Spirit healing program …
1. Waking up each morning and beginning your day with 20 ounces of fresh Spring Water either a trusted bottled or use the website www.findaspring.com to reconnect with your local environment and natural healing community. We are so commonly deficient in major minerals that provide the foundations of greater health. Purified water has the benefit of removing contamination, however it is also eliminating the beneficial minerals. You can take control by adding back minerals from a product like Eidon’s MultiMinerals (Link Eidon http://amzn.to/2wglGxx) or a pinch of high quality Icelandic Sea Salt which has better mineral balance than Himalayan found at Raw Revelations. (Link http://rawrevelations.com?aff=84)
2. Using a personal behavior change to mentally check in with your hunger level each morning and consciously decide “am I bored?” or upset?, tired?, or “am I actually hungry for food?” If you find you are hungry eat small simple meals until after 10-11 am for most people. Simple means broth soup, sautéed veggies, lean protein, a few nuts or seeds, or two eggs no bacon. Just understand your liver doesn’t fully activate until around 11 am and this means breakfast could be hurting you more than helping.
3. Chose one natural anti-inflammatory herb that you enjoy in your diet and begin to use it routinely. People can have a natural intuition for their own healing system. If you like herbs like ginger, turmeric, cinnamon, mint, black pepper or even just a lemon, then you can help begin to balance the simple aches and pains within your body and it can drastically improve your health. Sometimes that improvement comes from reducing a chemical or pharmaceutical solution being added to your body. There is a great deal to learn, but you can do it with a great guide very easily.
4. At night the greatest benefit to the human body in healing is to provide magnesium rich salts like Bokek Dead Sea Salt (link http://amzn.to/2wguBis) or Magnesium Flake Salts (Link http://amzn.to/2wBgW8s). Begin with ½ cup and work up to 4 cups nightly increasing relaxation and decreasing muscle cramping. Heart disease and hypertension suffering people need to be aware of medical concerns and require a specialized program. Spinal alignment, enhanced sleep function, better detoxification, and less irritation to thyroid and adrenal glands are some of the amazing benefits from magnesium.
5. Begin to schedule your rest and take time for yourself though each day, week, and month to begin to see life in less of an American Paradigm. We are working ourselves to death with minimal reward these days. Exercise is not rest. Errands are not rest. Take time to breath, think, and begin to enjoy the best of your life today. There are no promises of another day. Invest into yourself now. Make greater memories than you have now.
Watch this great discussion …
If you are interested in discovering more information about his natural healing platform, education, lectures, and becoming a client please connect by going to www.brilliancenutrition.com or search through Facebook and YouTube for more information.
• 951 526 7085 • Direct
• 949 636 5583 • Assistant
• 951 318 7819 • Message
About our TLBTV Show Host and TLB Project Contributing Author … Author of ’20/20 A CLEAR VISION FOR AMERICA’
Bill Muckler is a long-time contributor is The Liberty Beacon Project and has appeared on numerous TLB radio and TV shows. He was born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri; graduated from Christian Brothers College High School (an Army Junior ROTC School) and received a B.A. from the University of Missouri-Columbia. While at Mizzou, he spent two years in Air Force ROTC.
Bill entered the USMC Officer Candidate Course in Quantico, VA upon graduation and was commissioned a Second Lieutenant; spent four and one-half years on active duty, and then eleven years as a Ready Reservist. He holds the permanent rank of Captain and held a Top Secret Security Clearance.
As an entrepreneur, Bill founded Muckler Typographic Corporation in St. Louis, MO. He was the owner and operator of that small business which provided typography services for Ad Agencies, Art Studios, Printers and Lithographers for ten years.
Bill has been a Work Process Management Consultant for 40 years and eventually an owner and director of his consultancy. His firm assessed business operations, conducted management and leadership training, and implemented process solutions as a problem solver in energy, mining, manufacturing, construction, fabrication, assembly, technology, food processing, health care and communications at more than 300 locations over the past 40 years.
Bill has three children: Angela, Christa and Christian; five grandchildren and one great granddaughter. He has lived in St. Louis, Columbia, Ferguson and St. Charles in Missouri. Kaneohe, Oahu, Hawaii. Panama City, Marco Island, St. Augustine and Cocoa, Florida. He has worked in, visited or travelled to 45 states, eleven countries and numerous islands in many seas.
“Where there is no vision, the people perish:” Proverbs 29:18
Watch more episodes of The American Vision HERE
Follow the 20/20 Vision at:
Find out more about Bill and contact him …
If you would like to contribute articles, or host a TLBTV show for The Liberty Beacon, be a guest on “The American Vision” or another TLBTV show at The Liberty Beacon project, click the email link on this page or email Rebecca Mahan (TLB Media Director) directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the image below to visit TLB Project on twitter …