Eradicating Programmed Ignorance – Town Crier: The Critical State Of American Health – With Special Guests, Bill & Ted … The Butcher Shop Boys
Your Host: Roger Landry (TLB)
On this episode of Eradicating Programmed Ignorance – Town Crier I am joined in this vital discussion by the Butcher Shop Boys, Bill and Ted, valued contributors to TLB Project. Today we will be discussing The Critical State of American Health, and yes I DO mean critical!
WARNING: What follows is NOT a bedtime story !!!
Let’s start this off with a few facts:
- Today Our children are the most chronically ill on the planet.
- Well over 50 percent of our children born today will suffer a lifelong chronic illness.
- Another almost 30 percent will suffer two or more chronic illnesses for life.
- Researchers are stating that the last generation born will be the first in recorded history to realize a lifespan shorter than their parents.
- America suffers the highest levels of Dementia, Alzheimer, Autism, Diabetes, Cancer (elderly and children), Auto Immune Dysfunctions (a huge list), Food Allergies, etc…, etc…, etc….
- We also suffer the fastest rising level of infertility in the industrialized world.
- Let’s top it off with just about the worst infant mortality rate in that same industrialized world.
And the above barely scratches the surface. America is a country that easily outspends every other nation on this planet by a HUGE margin on healthcare, is the most technologically advanced nation, yet it all boils down to this …
- Why is this not talked about constantly as the National Emergency it actually is?
- Why is it that the Mainstream Media never broaches this topic …?
- Isn’t the task of the fourth branch to keep We The People Informed?
- Why is there not a government program rivaling the Apollo moon shots hell bent on revitalizing health in America?
- Why isn’t this government doing anything at all to alleviate this catastrophic rise in chronic illness?
- If we spend the most and have the best medical technology … then how can what has been stated above even exist?
Please listen up as The Butcher Shop Boys and I roll out a blistering but informative discussion …
Additional reading and sources for comments made in the above show/video
- America’s Collapsing Health – Failing Our Vulnerable Children
- The Destruction Of Our Health: Where Do We Go From Here?
- Big Pharma Vaccines & Drugs: Slow Kill for Profit
- The Age of Applied Social Ignorance: READ VACCINE INSERTS!
- This, My Fellow Lab Rats … Is Connecting The Dots Of Tyranny !!!
- New Vaccines Still Cause Autism & U.S. Government Knows It
- EPA Proposes Re-approving Glyphosate, Ignoring Cancer Risk
My Parting Shot …
Read and listen to more by The Butcher Shop Boys
Visit Bill & Ted at The Butcher Shop
Stay tuned to …
If you would like to write for TLB, host a TLBTV show for The Liberty Beacon Project, or be a guest on Eradicating Programmed Ignorance or another show on TLBTV, click the email link on this page or email Rebecca Mahan (TLB Media Director) directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Host: Roger Landry (TLB) spent about three decades of his adult life either in, or working for the military, with about two decades working directly for the Military Industrial Complex facilitating DOD contracts. His awakening to Political, Economic, and Health realities was less than seven short years ago. Since that time he has founded The Liberty Beacon Project (TLB) consisting of a half dozen proprietary global websites, media projects such as TLBTV, and partner websites across the planet. He contributes regularly to multiple forums both in and outside of TLB Project. Most of his work can be found on the TLB Flagship website TheLibertyBeacon.com
If you would like to write for TLB, host a TLBTV show for The Liberty Beacon Project, or be a guest on Eradicating Programmed Ignorance or another show on TLBTV, click the email link on this page or you can email Rebecca Mahan (TLB Media Director) directly at: email@example.com
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Click on the image below to visit TLB Project on twitter …